Financial Planning for Home Builders & Commercial Contractors
Work with a financial advisor that has building experience!
I am the construction industry lead advisor for Lowry Financial Advisors. I work with several home builders and commercial contractors. My grandfather, father, and I were builders in Florida and I maintain a General Contractor’s license (in inactive status). [more about me]
It is important for builders to work with a financial advisor who understands their unique needs. Unfortunately for builders, most financial planning firms are not accustomed to working with contractors who experience the seasonal and cyclical revenue fluctuations of the construction industry. We are.
Below are a few of the services we offer our construction industry clients:
- An investment strategy specifically formulated to diversify a client’s exposure to the cyclical nature of construction and real estate.
- Cyclical cash flow planning
- Tax planning for business income windfall
- Managing liquidity events
- Employee benefits & retention
- Key employee retention strategies
- Retirement plans
- Succession & exit planning
- Post-exit planning